Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Week Three: How do you research for a project like mine?

     If I'm creating a video that I'm singing in what am I gonna research...? I already know how to sing and I already know how to use WeVideo, so how in the world am I going to research for this project?!! Well now I know! Thank you to YouTube for letting me research the song Royals (https://youtu.be/nlcIKh6sBtc). You have helped me learn the song so that I could sing it. Thank you to A-Z lyrics for letting me research the lyrics to the song so that I could accurately sing it (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lorde/royals.html). And finally thank you to STOMP for letting me watch your videos and use them for inspiration (https://youtu.be/Zu15Ou-jKM0). These are my three researching sources, thank you. These sources are the reason I was allowed to do this project so sincerely thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I like how you thanked your sources and tried your hardest to think about what you did in researching and I think your presentation will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you found some things to research even though with your specific project it would be hard to research. I also like that you keep persevering on your project even when it's difficult. Can't what to see your final presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how you said specific things and really gave all your sources thanks. I also, loved that you keep on going even when it gets real tough.

    ReplyDelete