Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Week Two: Videos and My Struggle

     This week I decided to start working on the videos that would be in my project. This is going to be a lot harder than expected... The program I planned on using is WeVideo, although it doesn't work on my laptop because it uses safari and it is not available there. This was not good but it did give me a chance to research. I tried searching for programs that you can layer sounds on. This was unsuccessful because they all require a download and I am not allowed to download. Thank goodness I ranted about this to Sophia because she knew exactly what to do!
     She said that if I took the videos on my phone and e-mailed them to my GAFE account I could download them onto drive and work on the video at school. The video could still be created on WeVideo because on the Chromebooks we use google chrome which works with the program! Thank goodness I had Sophia to help me because I was really worried! THANKS SOPH. Other than that I was able to research STOMP and am going to use that as one of my resources for this project. Everything is going swimmingly now I just have to take the rest of the photos and record my voice. 

Wish me luck,
         Kate ♥

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you included detail in your sentences as well as an explanation to your struggles stating what went wrong and how you got help! Good job I can't wait to see the final video

    ReplyDelete